Thursday, January 21, 2010

Orchard Bank Business Credit Card Orchard Bank Credit Card Questions?

Orchard bank credit card questions? - orchard bank business credit card

I applied for a garden and MasterCard bank said it has been approved, and then select the card that he loved me, etc., then he said it to arrive within 10-14 business days. When I see controlled by the state, she could not say, my question, but when I tried to apply again, because I wanted to make sure that not to eat or something and then said that "There were too many cards, so that the rejection? It was approved after my request, but have only 1 credit card and your company with a totally different. I'm a little lost with all this, and I will not explain too much about credit cards or something that more than I received the card to build up my credit file. Shall I go and wait for the card? He agreed, and I suspect that if you `re saying an application that he had a card that would be someone who was my limitations experienced? Approved has been, as I said and me this letter?

2 comments:

Steveo said...

Stop. They have been approved. Wait for the card. Come. Relax, take a drink. Make love, not to worry.

Marcie H said...

Denied if you think you have a credit card with them already. I am sure you will get. Wait 10 days and then try to call the customer service.

Post a Comment