Sunday, January 17, 2010

Judo Sensei Template Why Is Judo Taught Is Such A Robotic Manner?

Why is Judo taught is such a robotic manner? - judo sensei template

I like the idea that Judo is a wonderful sport, but I tell you how frustrated each time a lot of precise movements. Sometimes I think Sensei wants a robot. I see some younger players who can be a manual Seionage Ippon, Ouchi Gari throw textbooks, manuals Koshi guruma etc., etc. However, some of these children have lost all the matches of the competition. I say less robotic routines and more people feel the passion and opinions? I had very good results in many tournaments and if you ask me to prove that I am probably the spear, has a higher variance of textbooks

2 comments:

Limit said...

Judo is very robotic, like the fight. Some say it lacks integrity. So we've created Jiu-Jitsu. Most only work in judo judo equivalent, and the rest is not very useful to fight in real time. The reason, judo is strange because it comes from Japan, and the lack of mobility as karate, realism, ground combat is, and some other things. Put it this way, the Japanese sword, but on average, with martial arts.

Unmistakable. Judo is a martial art to start too well. It is easy to learn, more secure than other martial arts and a little cold. I started with judo, but when I left my blue belt.

I draw a lot of Jiu-Jitsu, which is much more useful in combat.

bunminju... said...

The answer is 1 was most stupid statement I've read in this forum. "Judo is not good, that's why they created the Jiu-Jitsu." The real Jiu-Jitsu, which was much stronger than anything you see in every sport brutally come before Judo and Judo is the method of Kano Jiu-Jitsu only adapted to this sport.

"Judo has no tillage is another reason comment.The brainless you see in the file / MMA UFC, then Gracie is the change in technical gracies country did not learn Judo Jiu-Jitsu and Judo-Jiu-Jitsu to create time have taught.

Do you know the history, to play in front of the keyboard and then a *** of yourself.

As for robotics, as in all the arts, a large number of trainers "text bookitis" and do not know how to modify a technique if your life depended on it.
Adjustment is in all the arts are required to use them effectively.

Post a Comment