Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Does Positive Igm Mean Pregnant Detected Toxoplasmosis Igg Positive .need Help Urgent...?

Pregnant detected toxoplasmosis igg positive .need help urgent...? - what does positive igm mean

I am 8 weeks pregnant ... has a blood test and was IgG positive ... IgM do not know. My questions are: 1) IgG and IgM can be performed demonstrated (with the same blood sample by the same test) 2) if courses should I IgG pulse (antibiotics) 3) my cat when I throw IGM / 4) is the presence of IgM detected by other tests performed? 5) When you take antibiotics for IgG or IgM to the parasite on my fetus or baby? 6) What are the IgG and IgM? 7) I have heard that the lymph node IgM, it is a possibility of lymph-Wil for IgG and this custom also disappear (EVE Although the infection are available from the nodes, has disappeared this possible?)
Please answer my questions. very urgent

3 comments:

Jennifer V said...

I had my veterinary examination of my cat.
If you had a cat like a child, and * the * cat toxoplasmosis was, you may have come from * to * cat, the cat now. Means that the antibody-infection * * not - had an active infection at the time.
You should discuss with your gynecologist about treatment, such as drug safety in pregnancy is still under development.
You do not need to rid your cat. But as I said, you should take it with your veterinarian and tested. If it is positive, you'll want to be treated. Wash your bedding and any area of your cat frequently. Have someone away from your cat. Keep your cat in the house significantly reduce the risk of infection. (It is often collected by the inclusion of catsParasites in the mice that are outside Capture)
Good luck to all! (You, Baby and Kitty):)

jennifer said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunoglobulin_M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IgG

(get rid of, no, not the T your cat!)

Yusofa's 3 Tribes & 2 Clans said...

My sister was positive in 10 weeks, the doctor said that he had the antibodies against the parasite Toxoplasma that your body produces antibodies that fight against him. These antibodies protect against infections of the fetus. She was worried when he received positive sooner or later.

To be on the safe side, they gave him antibiotics. Have you exposed before or after pregnancy? Ask the clinic. My sister never had the opportunity, and I saw that they put the antibiotics. If really worried, they told my sister she was a test, have to check the fluid around the sack around the baby recognize infection,

I only know that she was treated. He held his baby up and down any possibility of health problems.

Everything went to my sister, the baby was fINE, 10 lbs. All the tests well.

I immediately asked the hospital to someone else change the litter box or bird cage or a pen have.

God desires that you should be good news.

Post a Comment