Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homemade Towel Rail Anything Else I Should Take To An Open Show?

Anything else I should take to an open show? - homemade towel rail

I can in a show opening this weekend. only one days, a show that we rented horses and the trailer does not find a place, and I will be riding in 2 or 3 classes for the map of the railroad, a of them to be without a saddle, and Hunter Hack Class 2 18 "Crossrail I (am new to jump). I propose in these programs, but I have to borrow things from different people at different times. So I bought a few new things at the beginning of the week.

This is the packing list that I've ever done, including some things that I just bought. This does not show the clothes, which is already solved.

Shampoo - Tail Mane n '
- Durable rubber (for bathing)
- Grooming Kit (hard brush, a soft brush, rubber and plastic curry Hoof, Mane Comb) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;> Br - Bed linen and towels
- Braid Comb
- The strip wires
- Try my horse!

She is white, so show sheen wrong that at all. I could do so, Shine house with baby oil and all, but because the class is not a performance / halter or a massive program (even opened a show) I do not think that the really important.

This list does not include tactics, which is in the barn.

Note: This is my horse rent half, not my own horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment