Monday, December 14, 2009

Ls Magazine 1 Sweet Things Can Practicing 1 Hour 5 Days A Week Of Tae Bo, Help Me Get A Six-pack?

Can practicing 1 hour 5 days a week of Tae Bo, help me get a six-pack? - ls magazine 1 sweet things

I am 17, male, 1.75 meters tall and weighs 62 kg. I do not know, my body fat percentage, but I think the lowest (most children of 17 years with a similar size, weight kg) 75th
I want a six pack do, such as television or magazines. I know he has held a lot of work, ie 1 hours Tae Bo is 5 days per week.

I also know that a pack of six years to obtain, not only for its exercise. The diet of 80%, 20% exercises. I've been here on a diet ", where I only drink water (2) L per day, rather than amounts to large amounts of fruits and vegetables and less meat and fat.

So my question is whether or Tae Bo, a good exercise to get a six pack too?
Other classes offered spinning (but I think it's more of a leg excersise), Tae Kwon Do and Pilates. Thus, one of the best option, the "Six-Pack to get?

Can a 17-year-old boy, received a six-pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment